- We were sad to say good bye to our Speech Pathologist Tara last week. Due to her PhD study commitments, Tara was unable to continue working at the moment. We hope to see her back at Chatterbox in the future.
- We welcome a new Allied Health Assistant to our team – Teagan. We are so excited to have her join our therapy team. Teagan is a final year Speech Pathology student currently finishing her Master’s degree. She will be qualified in November. Teagan has lots of experience working as an OT and Physio Allied Health Assistant for 13 years and also has two young children!
- We look forward to announcing our new Speech Pathologist in the next couple of days.
- Most of you would have seen our beautiful Senior Speech Pathologist Gemma looking very pregnant! Gemma is leaving in two weeks to start her maternity leave and to get ready for the arrival of her little bundle. We are so excited for and her husband and will let everyone know when the baby arrives!
- We are also excited to welcome back Leah from her maternity leave. She will be back on reception mostly on Monday’s and Tuesdays.
It is enrolment time! Term 4 is our busiest time for group. You must confirm your child for group with our reception staff ASAP. We are unable to keep a spot for children unless all forms are completed and payment is complete. We have some groups nearly full so if you have not done so please get on it!
We have confirmed a second Prepare Program day for THURSDAYS 9-3pm. We have a limited number of spots available so again please let our reception staff know ASAP if you are interested. If you are unsure about whether Prepare is appropriate for your child please speak to your current therapist.